Any contract for bulk collection services will include the following as part of the service:
- On-line access for tracing and downloading reports
- Issuing standard demand letters and reminders
- Telephone, SMS text and e-mail contact with debtors
- Arranging and monitoring instalments
- Debtor Profiling & Investigation
- Enforcement and monitoring of Diligence
- Tracing absconding debtors
- Provision of statistics to specification
- Keeping you up to date with detailed reports
- Accounting for funds collected
Alex M Adamson offer an on-line access service, Web Minerva that is available, free of charge to clients. This enables:
- Case progress to be tracked in real time,
- Balances checked
- Copy documents ordered amongst other things without the need to call or e-mail us.
- Facilities are also available to instruct us on-line.
Keeping you informed
Monitoring of high volume caseloads can be a daunting task. AMA has developed a number of strategies to ensure clients are kept up to date with case progress and have proper channels of communication.
- Free of charge comprehensive on-line case tracking
- On-line report availability
- Direct case access for urgent instruction
- Named personal contacts with direct dial numbers and e-mail addresses