As the COVID-19 situation develops rapidly, we are complying with all Government advice as well as strategically planning to ensure we can remain fully operational during this time.
As always, we look to provide a value added service tailored to your needs and we will continue to update our clients should there be any significant changes that effects our core operations.
- Although we are continuing to operate all of our offices at this time our remote working plan, established as part of our business recovery strategy, is in place should that prove necessary to ensure we maintain service levels.
- We have supplied protective equipment to our officer and witness team and are mitigating risks as far as possible with route planning.
- Communications with all staff occurs daily through Microsoft Teams.
- We have also postponed all non-essential meetings and will move meetings online where possible.
- Non-essential travel for non-officer staff.
- Flexible office based teams remaining in one office location to mitigate risk.
- Counters closed to members of the public, however numerous other methods of contact available including phone call, email, and live chat.