AMA are Proud to Announce Our Retained Investors in People Gold Accreditation
We are thrilled to announce that we have retained our Investors in People Gold accreditation. This is a significant achievement, and it is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our entire team.
Investors in People is a global standard that recognizes organizations that demonstrate excellence in people management. To achieve Gold accreditation, organizations must meet a rigorous set of criteria, including demonstrating that they:
- Lead and inspire people
- Develop people's full potential
- Get the best from everyone
- Create a positive and inclusive work environment
We are proud to say that we have met all of these criteria. We have a strong focus on employee development, and we provide our team with the resources and support they need to succeed. We also have a positive and inclusive work environment, where everyone feels valued and respected.
We are committed to providing our team with the best possible work environment, and we are proud that our efforts have been recognized by Investors in People. We are confident that we will continue to build on our success in the years to come.
We managed to retain Our accreditation despite the change in working practices.
However, we were able to successfully retain our Investors in People Gold accreditation despite the change in working practices. Here are a few of the things we did to make this happen:
- We invested in new technology to support remote working. This included providing our employees with laptops, software, and other equipment that they needed to be productive from home.
- We created a clear and consistent communication plan. This included regular updates on the company's progress, as well as opportunities for employees to ask questions and provide feedback.
- We fostered a culture of trust and collaboration. We encouraged our employees to communicate openly and frequently, and we provided them with the support they needed to succeed.
We are proud of the way we have adapted to the changing working environment, and we are confident that we will continue to be successful in the years to come.