Beneficiary & Missing Heir Location Tracing
Following our recent success with a pilot scheme for a Central Scotland firm of Solicitors we can now roll out our Beneficiary & Missing Heir location service to all clients.
Our professional and experienced staff employ a variety of sophisticated tools to assist in locating individuals resulting in a success rate in excess of 70% to date.
Key service features:
- instant telephone quotations or free advice – contact us now for immediate assistance
- instructions accepted online or by telephone, email, post, DX/LP or fax
- finding other missing persons, such as executors, trustees, protectors, shareholders, dormant account holders, beneficiaries, or successors to any of the foregoing
- friendly & efficient no-nonsense service with the reassurance of our client focused company ethos
- regular updates on work in progress at intervals you choose
- work completed within your specified time scale where requested
- clear and concise final reports
- comprehensive range of additional supporting legal services – all available online via Web Minerva
Property Transactions - Missing Persons
We are often contacted during property transactions about a mysterious name on a Title Deed which is causing problems or delays in finalising matters.
This could relate to anything from a (former) leaseholder or owner to a person named in a restrictive covenant and often these persons, or their rightful heirs, successors or personal representatives need to be traced in order to resolve issues that have arisen.
Alex M. Adamson offers a bespoke service to companies or individuals who wish to trace missing persons in such circumstances.