AMA Achieve ISO 27001 Information Security Accreditation
AMA are proud to announce that we have now achieved ISO 27001 Information Security Systems accreditation through BSI. The company has always been committed to the security and integrity of information held on behalf of customers. As part of that commitment, we entered the process for accreditation around 6 months ago. Prior to assessment we audited and reviewed all our processes for compliance with the standard before a 3 day assessment by BSI in May 2013 which resulted in our accreditation. This acts as an important, and independent, verification of the company’s security controls and data management process.
ISO 27001 is standard that provides a model for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving a documented ISM. With global acceptance and adoption in over 150 countries, the ISO standard is designed to ensure high security standards to protect information assets and meet regulatory requirements.
ISO 27001 Information Security Management Certification provides a framework for Information Security Management best practice that helps organisations:
- Protect clients and employee information
- Manage risks to information security effectively
- Achieve compliance
- Protects the company's brand image
The benefits of ISO 27001 Certification - Information Security Management Certification include:
- Provides basis for sharing information with other organisations in a secure manner
- A system for corporate governance and a framework for legal compliance
- Ensure that important and confidential information is held securely
- Managing and minimising risk exposure
- Building a culture of security
Having had our Quality Management System accredited since 1997 and recognition as Investors in People since 2002, ISO 27001 accreditation is further evidence of our commitment to provide clients with a secure professional service.